home // lighting
Stage lighting and lasers are a bit of a hobby of mine. My lighting control is mostly custom, using a homemade ethernet-DMX512 bridge and software stack written in C#. For laser control I use Pangolin QuickShow.
I have been involved with lighting & lasers at NOVA demoparty and EMF Camp 2018.
Here is a list of my current equipment:
- Kvant Clubmax 2000 (2070mW RGB ILDA laser, 40kpps @ 8°)
- 520Laser Club 2000 (2000mW RGB ILDA laser, 30kpps @ 22°)
- Pangolin FB3 ILDA controller
- 2x ADJ Fog Fury Jett
- 2x Equinox Vapour 1000
- 2x Laserworld ES-100G
- 5x NJD Predator MX 500W
- 4x Equinox Fusion Spot MkII
- 2x Equinox Fusion 50 MkII
- Equinox RGB Power Batten
- LEDJ UV Spectra Batten
- Equinox Dominator II
- Equinox Firecracker 1500W strobe
- Showtec Ignitor 6
- 4x QTX PAR 100
- 9x 30W RGBW LED spot
- 2x Custom 2m RGB LED sticks (120x WS2182B each)
- 7m of Quatro Truss
- Akai APC mini
If you know of an event that I might be interested in running lighting and lasers at (mainland UK only - shipping this stuff is expensive) then please let me know.